tirsdag den 31. marts 2009

Vise ord

Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out. You’re curious and smart and bored, and all you see is the choice between working hard and slacking off. There are so many adventures that you miss because you’re waiting to think of a plan. To find them, look for tiny interesting choices. And remember that you are always making up the future as you go.
- Randall Munroe

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sorry if this is weird, but... do you like flying kites?

    SvarSlet
  2. Well, I don't do that kind of thing anymore, I'm afaid. But I used to love it and I still love the thought of it. I think it looks amazing - if you can put it that way.. I hope that made some sort of sense.

    Why are you asking? :)

    SvarSlet